Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What if someone is using my game center account, how do I log that person out?

Someone is on my game center account and messing up my games. I want to know how to log that person off my game center so I can play my own games and without any changes. How do I log my account off all the devices?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 29, 2014 3:30 PM

5 replies

Jan 31, 2014 4:30 PM in response to Amazin97

Hi Amazin97,

Never use the same Apple ID and Game Center name for this reason.

I suggest you also change your Apple ID password by going to iTunes and take off any credit cards.

Make a new Apple ID just in case for inapp purchasing.

Try contacting Apple Game Center support here--> http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4314

(or just call /email/or chat via live support)

Best of luck

~Sarah J

Apr 13, 2014 7:55 PM in response to Amazin97

My game cener account was logged into and someone removed my clash of clans from my gamecenter to theres and the clash of clans account's username was eminem1.1 it was takin off about 5-7 months ago i never emailed you guys about it cuase i was busy is here anyway u can get it back to my game center please supercell told me to email you.

What if someone is using my game center account, how do I log that person out?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.