Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar design

I have been using the Calendar App for years starting with Mobile.Me ... It was what drew me to Apple from Microsoft and was the seed of the iCloud. It was an extremely powerful tool in marking rehearsals, concerts, and appointments in the midst of myriad conversations. With the advant of 7.0 I'm aghast and embarassed. This is NOT the Spirit of Steve Jobs ... and I emplore Apple to immediately revert or redesign this current Calendar iOS application. It is not clear, nor intuitive as was the hallmark of Apple. If something isn't done soon, I'll have to start to look to other solutions. I've ALREADY decided against buying a MAC comouter because of this, and was poised to do so in September. It doesn't sound professional to be hearbroken, but there's no better description. I was overjoyed at the previos iOS Calendar Apps.

Is there any acknowledgement by Apple that this app, both in iOS and the iClould will soon be redesigned?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7, New Calendar Design

Posted on Jan 29, 2014 8:36 PM

1 reply

Calendar design

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.