Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

driver issues with itunes..

okay soo when i try too install my iphone i get the following error: User uploaded file

i only get this on this computer, i've never seent his before.. and than upon starting itunes, i get a notice saying that i must have installed some kind of software that does burning/copying of cd racks that have made itunes' drivers unavailable and i should re-install.

please take note i have googled and tried all the most popular hits on google, all the files are there in services.msc and are even running under task manager.. i'm not new too computers, just new too this issue.. please be sure too fully read any links dropped for me too read.. i'm more interested in why on only one windows 7 64 bit ultimate. if we can figure out why it's doig this to begin with i may be able too fix the whole issue to prevent it from happening agian. 😀 thanks for your time guys.

-eagerly waiting, WarByrd.

Custom Built-OTHER, Windows 7, Ultimate X64

Posted on Jan 30, 2014 12:58 AM

There are no replies.

driver issues with itunes..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.