121 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 30, 2014 4:46 AM by ckuan
To sync calendars with your computer, choose "Sync Calendars" in Windows or Mac OS X v10.8 or "Sync iCal Calendars" in Mac OS X v10.7 and earlier.
You can sync calendars with:
- Microsoft Outlook 2003, Microsoft Outlook 2007, Microsoft Office 2010 (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8)
- iCal (Mac OS X v10.7 and earlier)
- Calendars (Mac OS X v10.8)
- Microsoft Entourage 2004, Microsoft Entourage 2008
- Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac
- When syncing calendars, you can sync all calendars or sync specific calendars.
- You can limit the data that is synced to only events that have occurred in the last 30 days. The option can be changed to any number of days.
Now connect iPhone to iTunes , select Calendar & sync.