Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any other way to buy pro apps like logic pro x or final cut pro x without downloading straight from the internet?

Hi,

Just straigt to the issue, I'm not really sure with my internet connection in my country. I mean its so slow and sometimes it disconnects and reconnect. So I'm not trusting the internet connection here to download such a big software like Logic Pro x or Final Cut Pro x. So is there any way for me to buy the pro apps without downloading straight from the internet? I mean like the oldschool method, come with a box. I bought Logic pro 7 and 8 like that and has no problem with it. But now apple selling all the pro apps from the app store, its cool and easy but im afraid if i bought it online and im pretty sure i will encounter problems during the download period. It might took me like a week or more maybe to download 40GB file, i dont know. And more over, what if my internet connection cut off while i download the software?

So please do help me with this. I would love to have Logic Pro X on my apple computer.

Thanks.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1), 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 8GB RAM

Posted on Jan 30, 2014 3:39 AM

There are no replies.

Is there any other way to buy pro apps like logic pro x or final cut pro x without downloading straight from the internet?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.