Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting logged out of Game center frequently!

A week and a half ago every thing was working fine and suddenly now I get asked to login very often and it is literally driving me crazy.

I play Clash of Clans very much and often time when I'm raiding the login screen pops up and if I type in my password it says "Cannot connect to server" which is double annoying!

2 years with this iPhone, never encountered anything like this and I think iOS 7 has to do something with this game center problem. I don't know how I fixed it once but after I changed ask for password from 15 minutes to immediately, it has reappeared again!

I also went through discussions which had the same question as I'm having now and there was someone (verified by apple maybe?) and he/she told to check internet connection/third-party firewall/date & time which pretty much looked like an excuse to cover up the issue because non of them are a reason for this problem to me.

If you have a solution please help me, I'd appreciate it 🙂

Thank you.

P.S I chose "Mac OS X v10.7 Lion" as a community because this stupid website is stupid.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 30, 2014 7:35 AM

There are no replies.

Getting logged out of Game center frequently!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.