Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I best import my photos onto blog keeping best quality of photo

Also, I am not sure where to find photo on iPhoto to import. Where do I put the photo for export?

Thank you

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jan 30, 2014 8:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2014 8:39 AM

What's "best quality"?

There are millions of shots on the internet less that 300kb that are excellent quality.

For help accessing your photos in iPhoto see this user tip:

https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-4491

12 replies

Jan 30, 2014 11:18 AM in response to Yer_Man

Well for the photo in iPhoto it is the best - is the source image best - may, maybe not - but since a TIFF gives you every possible bit of what is there you can not get "better" than that

But in any case I suspect that the OP did not really want the "best" - but if not I have no idea what they do want - they seem sastisfied with what they got

LN

Jan 30, 2014 1:32 PM in response to AmyeToTheRescue

Are they blurry in iPhoto? If so then you need better photos - if Not what pixel dimensions are then? What size are you viewing them that they are blurry?

Select a non- blurry photo in iPhoto and export it to the deaktop as a high quality JPEG and theen view it in Preview - It should still be fine - then add to youry blog - if it goes blurry then it is the blog software doing it

LN

How do I best import my photos onto blog keeping best quality of photo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.