Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I edited and saved a Numbers spreadsheet on 1/26/14. I am trying to open it now (1/30/14) and I am getting a message that I need a newer version of Numbers. I shouldn't have to update numbers ... please help!

I edited and saved a Numbers spreadsheet on 1/26/14. I am trying to open it now (1/30/14) and I am getting a message that I need a newer version of Numbers. I shouldn't have to update numbers ... please help!

MacBook Pro, Other OS, OSX Version 10.9.1

Posted on Jan 30, 2014 5:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2014 5:29 PM

Stoney,

Right-click the document's filename in Finder and Choose: Open With... Numbers 3.1

You probably still have Numbers 2.3 on your computer and may have inadvertently used it to open your document.

Jerry

2 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.