Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

From when I updating my mac 21 (snow leopard) that was very good. After mountain lion and now maverrik I had serious problems with iphoto. With mountain lion a lot of pictures lost and burned and at least with maverrik the application can't be open

After updating my Mac 21 purchased with Snow Leopard all things worked very well.

From Mountain Lion the lybrary was burned and I lost many pictures. After a repair

under warranty the things worked better for few time and so I pay many attention to

download pictures in iphoto because I had always afraid to lost the pictures.

Now with Maverriks is worst and the application can't be open because a message says

to update with an upgrader aplication and after this operation iphoto don't work the same.

(sorry for my imperfect english) but in few words Now iphoto don't work.

Best regards Ugo Salvetti

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Jan 30, 2014 4:23 PM

1 reply

From when I updating my mac 21 (snow leopard) that was very good. After mountain lion and now maverrik I had serious problems with iphoto. With mountain lion a lot of pictures lost and burned and at least with maverrik the application can't be open

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.