Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I still need help with iTunes

I'm just going to put what I bascially put in my last two questions which I haven't received support with and it is really frustrating me -_-

I haven't had any responces to my late question so I will ask again but this time I have more information...

I was updating the new version of iTunes the other day but there was an error and it didn't install correctly. It had already got rid of the old version on my computer. I asked for help and I got no responce.

NOW today I have uninstalled iTunes from my computer and reinstalled it like the error message told me too. I did but it will not install now -_-

I keep getting this message and I have no clue what it means. If I choose ignore the message will disappear but it will come back.

PLEASE HELP. What do I do? I really want iTunes back.

Please help. I really do not know what to do.

User uploaded file

iPod touch, Windows 7

Posted on Jan 31, 2014 6:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2014 11:18 AM

Doublechecking. Have you worked through the following user tip's recommendations?

Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates

1 reply

I still need help with iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.