Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

error message 7 (windows error 126)

Whilst updating ITunes this message cam up.

I was advised to uninstall itunes then reinstall, now I am unable to so as another dialog box says;

APSD Daemon ,exe -system Error MSV R80

iPod nano, Windows 7

Posted on Jan 31, 2014 7:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2014 8:34 AM

Hi there christoyne2,

I would recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting steps found in the article below.

iTunes 11.1.4 for Windows: Unable to install or open

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS5376

-Griff W.

4 replies

Oct 25, 2014 5:43 AM in response to griff w

iTunes was not installed correctly. Please reinstall iTunes

Error 7 (Windows error 127)

Since Friday morning when I was directed to download the new version of iTunes I have got this message every one of the eight times I have tried to start iTunes. I have followed all the standard troubleshooting advice. I rebooted the computer. No Good. Then I deleted

1. iTunes
  2. QuickTime
  3. Apple Software Update
  4. Apple Mobile Device Support
  5. Bonjour, and
  6. Apple Application Support

and then I rebooted the computer and tried to reinstall iTunes. No Good. And Windows will not let me reinstall the .NET framework 4.0 since it says my Windows 7 is already installed with the latest version. None of this works. I am out of ideas. What should I do?

Oct 25, 2014 6:01 AM in response to parcivale3

For general advice see Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates.

The steps in the second box are a guide to removing everything related to iTunes and then rebuilding it which is often a good starting point unless the symptoms indicate a more specific approach. Review the other boxes and the list of support documents further down the page in case one of them applies.

Your library should be unaffected by these steps but there is backup and recovery advice elsewhere in the user tip.

tt2

error message 7 (windows error 126)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.