Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I getting a message deliver failure

I have been unable to send pictures or video clips. This is getting so frustrating. I have powered off and powered on. I guess that's called resetting your phone? The little video clip is less than 30 seconds and I have a wifi connection. I don't know what else to do. I also tried to send a picture yesterday and it wouldn't deliver. Sure would like to know what's going on.

iOS 4

Posted on Jan 31, 2014 7:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2014 9:29 AM

Have you checked to see how large this video clip is?

How are you attempting to send it, by MMS or email?

Is the problem just sending it to one person or everyone you try to send it to?

Have you tried taking a simple picture and sending it?

4 replies

Jan 31, 2014 10:00 AM in response to deggie

Thank you for attempting to help me. I am not familiar with technological language. I'm sending it by texting. Is that MMS? If so, that's how I'm sending it. I have tried sending it to 3 different contacts and I get the same error message. And, yes, I have also tried to send a simple picture without any luck.

This has been happening yesterday and today. Previously, say a couple of weeks ago, I was able to send pictures. Suddenly I can't. I have just now powered off the iphone. For whatever reason, that seems to solve some problems. I have also checked my settings and everything seems to be in order.

Why am I getting a message deliver failure

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.