Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic X Additional Content Problems?

Logic pro x has been working great ever since I downloaded it in July. The additional content and legacy add-ons were installed during this time also, and they also have worked great up to this point. About a week ago I was using logic and a pop-up came up that there was new additional content to download, so I downloaded it. After this download, my software has been acting up in a bunch of diiferent ways. The worst way it is acting up is when I click on certain plug-ins, like a trombone for example out of EXS-24, it says that I do not have this content downloaded and it opens a popup window to Download Addtitional Content. I have definitely downloaded all additional content, and for the first few times it asked me, I even dowloaded some of it again, with no success. Has anyone else have or used to have this problem and know how to fix this? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You In Advance,

Yanni

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Jan 31, 2014 1:02 PM

1 reply

Logic X Additional Content Problems?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.