Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5 Dead Pixel Warranty Question?

Hey guys! So I have an iPhone 5 with a bunch of dead pixels/dust sort of near the top.... My situation is somewhat unique, so I wanted to see what you guys thought! This iPhone 5 was in warranty just couple of months ago, where they replaced the screen glass. Now that these dead pixels/dust are on the screen (probably due to the 'repair' as they weren't there prior.) will they still cover it since it was something they caused right at the end of my 1 year warranty? Obviously I can create an appointment and find out, which I probably will, but I wanted to see if anyone had some insight on this! I don't want to make a trip just to find out they will do nothing for me....

Thanks guys! 🙂

potpotsie

Windows 7

Posted on Jan 31, 2014 6:55 PM

6 replies

Jan 31, 2014 8:25 PM in response to diesel vdub

Obviously you didn't read what I said. And if what you have to say doesn't matter then don't say it. Let me say it again for you, since you obviously failed to read it the first time. I don't want to make the extra trip if it isn't needed, I was looking to see if others have experienced this issue and what were the outcomes of them to avoid going to the Apple store and having a bad outcome. Not eveyone lives right next to an Apple store.

Thanks for the help though!

iPhone 5 Dead Pixel Warranty Question?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.