Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have been using an iPhone 4 till date and now migrated to a iPhone 4s.The contacts are not copied in total from the other phone what should i do

i have been using an iPhone 4 till date and now migrated to a iPhone 4s.The contacts are not copied in total from the other phone what should i do

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 1, 2014 2:55 AM

1 reply

Feb 1, 2014 5:18 AM in response to anumolu rayudu

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Please try the following…

1. First check that all your settings are correct, that contact syncing is checked on all devices (system preferences > iCloud on a mac and settings > iCloud on a iPhone, iPad or iPod).
  2. Make sure the contacts you are adding are added to your 'iCloud' group and not an 'On My Mac', 'On My Phone' or other non iCloud group (you can do this by checking in groups), non iCloud contacts will not sync.
  3. If you are sure that everything is set up correctly and your contacts are in the iCloud group, you might try unchecking contact syncing in the iCloud settings, restarting your device and then re-enabling contact syncing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.