Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 5 pink hue screen

User uploaded file

I have a problem with my iphone screen. Recently i saw pink screen with white frame.

How can i solve the problem?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 1, 2014 3:33 AM

6 replies

Apr 5, 2014 4:14 PM in response to Diana_sha

Hey. Had the same problem myself. If you're in the uk, you in essence have a 6 year warranty based on this piece of EU consumer law. Apples website states it clearly:

http://www.apple.com/uk/legal/statutory-warranty/

They agreed to replace screen for free despite me being well outside my 1 year 'apple' warranty. Phone also had a camera fault (pink or blue blocks, crashing etc) so they gave me a new handset in the end, again based on this piece of consumer law.

Hope that helps!

Mar 25, 2016 11:13 AM in response to alejandrofromalcoy

I also noticed this recently since the iphone 5 was used by my Mom for the past 2.5 years and she gave it to me as a hand-me-down. Unfortunately the pink hue is very noticeable on white background. Can i demand apple to replace it? It seems iphone 5 has many issues including the battery as mine gets drained from 50% to 30% and sometimes from 30% to 0. 😟

iphone 5 pink hue screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.