Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sending information to Apple and Songs on Iphone

Hi,

I have two problems:

- When I update my iTunes Match in iTunes always says "Sending information to Apple" and spend many minutes this step fails. This happens to me several weeks ago.

- The other problem is that when I download songs on my iPhone from iTunes Match, when you spend a few days go haywire, it's like not recognize the tags and / or covers. I mean, I have a list called New which is sorted by date of inclusion goes well at iTunes and the iPhone. But if I download the songs on the songs and the songs that are on the same album (the singles so I have them) appear with the same cover and not the corresponding own disorganized. This happens to me since he's IOS 7.

Any idea?

Thanks.

MacBook Pro (13-inch Early 2011), Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Feb 1, 2014 10:32 AM

3 replies

Feb 1, 2014 9:57 PM in response to exque

exque wrote:

- When I update my iTunes Match in iTunes always says "Sending information to Apple" and spend many minutes this step fails. This happens to me several weeks ago.

Whatever you are using the "Update iTunes Match" command for... stop. It does not do what you think it does. When you use that command you actually telling iTunes to pull data from the cloud. It does not push data to the cloud. When you add new tracks to the iTunes library just be patient for a few minutes the scan will kick off and the tracks will be added. If you just can't wait then highlight all the tracks, right-click and choose "add to iCloud." But do not use "Update iTunes Match."

exque wrote:

- The other problem is that when I download songs on my iPhone from iTunes Match, when you spend a few days go haywire, it's like not recognize the tags and / or covers. I mean, I have a list called New which is sorted by date of inclusion goes well at iTunes and the iPhone. But if I download the songs on the songs and the songs that are on the same album (the singles so I have them) appear with the same cover and not the corresponding own disorganized. This happens to me since he's IOS 7.

Turn off iTunes Match on the device and open the Music app and let the content clear out. Do a hard reset by holding down the Power+Home keys until you see the Apple logo. Then re-enable iTM.

Sending information to Apple and Songs on Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.