Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to use icloud mail on both iPhone 4s AND my pc. icloud mail on PC is mega glitchy and frustrating because my PC is ancient, I run XP, & these DO NOT MEET req's for iCloud. Is there a email platform that will run well on both XP and iPhone?

I NEED to use icloud mail on both iPhone 4s AND my PC. I need to use both.

Trying to use icloud mail on PC is mega glitchy (STOP SCRIPT WARNINGS EVERY FEW MINUTES) and frustrating because:

1. my PC is ancient (but nicely refurbished/fast)

2. I run XP (with both Firefox and Chrome- newest versions)

3. thusly, I DO NOT MEET SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS for iCloud.

In my passed attempts I found that

1. Yahoo doesn't work well on iPhone

2. Gmail doesnt work well on iPhone.

I must be missing something... an app or... maybe a donated/ NEW FREE MAC! (That would be sweet! Ha.)

Is there an email platform that will run well on both XP and iPhone?

or... Please say it isn't true: I would love a Mac tablet or desktop. We have no money for a mac. SOL? Is this iCloud apple tech only for wealthy middle class and above who can afford to have the newest and best of everything?

Posted on Feb 1, 2014 10:23 AM

There are no replies.

I want to use icloud mail on both iPhone 4s AND my pc. icloud mail on PC is mega glitchy and frustrating because my PC is ancient, I run XP, & these DO NOT MEET req's for iCloud. Is there a email platform that will run well on both XP and iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.