Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ipod cant turn on

To start of my ipod touch 4g, cant turn on or reset. It started when i was using it and it crashed anf flashed a white screen. From then on it wouldnt turn on anymore. Before it got to this point it would flash a yellowe screen, diffrent colors etc. It doesnt show up on itunes and my computer doesnt recognizes it. Ive tried using diffrent usb ports and that doesnt work either. Like my ipod is just on a black screen. Ive tryed holding the home button and power button at the same time but that doesnt help.I dont know what else to do.

iPod touch

Posted on Feb 1, 2014 12:02 PM

1 reply

Feb 1, 2014 1:21 PM in response to Josea7x

Try:

- iOS: Not responding or does not turn on

- Also try DFU mode after try recovery mode

How to put iPod touch / iPhone into DFU mode « Karthik's scribblings

- If not successful and you can't fully turn the iOS device fully off, let the battery fully drain. After charging for an least an hour try the above again.

- Try another cable

- Try on another computer

- If still not successful that usually indicates a hardware problem and an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store is in order.

Apple Retail Store - Genius Bar

My ipod cant turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.