Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i recently bought a $20 itunes gift card . i redeem in my account in my new ipad...while i was typing the code in the ipad my internet connection was lost..i treid to re entre my gift card code again[ a message sent this code has been redeemed ]

i recently bought a $20 gift card to redeemed in my new ipad.. i redeem my code in my ipad account . I lost my internet connection just before i could see a confirmation. i reconect and check my account no money credited..i tried to redeeem again but a message sent saying this code had been redeem.. where is my credits? How I can i retrive the $20 gift card.

iPad, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 1, 2014 2:00 PM

1 reply

Feb 3, 2014 8:44 AM in response to tiger.jor

Hey tiger.jor,

I would first check and see if the gift card's balance has been applied to your account:

1. Tap the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks.
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the Featured tab.
  3. Sign in with your Apple ID.
  4. If you have a credit balance, you'll see it below your Apple ID.
    User uploaded file

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5035

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

Cheers,

Delgadoh

i recently bought a $20 itunes gift card . i redeem in my account in my new ipad...while i was typing the code in the ipad my internet connection was lost..i treid to re entre my gift card code again[ a message sent this code has been redeemed ]

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.