Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i down loaded a move in hd and it will not play on my computer

I DOWN LOADED THE MOVIE CLOUDIE WITH A CHANCE OF MEAT BALL'S 2. AFTER I DOWN LOADED IT. I TRY TO PLAY IT. IT WOULD NOT PLAY. IT SAID I HAD TO UPDATE MY ITUNES. I DID. THEN IT SAID I COULD ONLY PLAY IT WITH CLOUD. WELL I TRYED THAT. IT STILL WILL NOT PLAY IT WONT'S ME TO BUY A SD. FOR $12.99 MORE. WHAT CAN I DO. THERE IS NO MOVIE SHOULD COST AS MUCH AS THIS ONE. PLEASE HELP. I DONT WONT TO PAY FOR A SD. AFTER JUST PAYING FOR THE MOVIE.

iOS 7, MY IPHONE 4 IS LINKED TO MY HOME CO

Posted on Feb 1, 2014 4:01 PM

1 reply

Feb 4, 2014 2:54 PM in response to bunggy70

Hello bunggy70,

The following article provides the necessary steps for downloading previously purchased content in SD.

1. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer. You can download the latest version for free here.
  2. Open iTunes on your computer.
  3. From the Store menu, choose Store > Sign In, and then enter your Apple ID and password.
  4. Navigate to your Purchased page. Find it by clicking Movies or TV Shows from the top navigation bar in the iTunes Store, and then click Purchasedfrom "QUICK LINKS" in the iTunes Store.
  5. Choose the appropriate video type: Movies or TV Shows.
  6. In the lower-right corner of the screen, deselect the box next to "Download HD When Available."
  7. Search for the desired video and click the download button.
  8. This should download the standard definition version to your computer so you can sync to your device.

iTunes: Sync purchased HD videos to iPod or iOS device

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4223

Cheers,

Allen

i down loaded a move in hd and it will not play on my computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.