Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Month-old Macbook Pro has trouble with logging into OptimumWiFi/CableWiFi half the time?

This started messing up this morning. I have a brand new Macbook Pro and an old 2007 Macbook. My 2007 Macbook logged into the wifi all day no problem I tried logging on with my optimum Id (on the optimum hotspot wifi) with my Macbook Pro, it was connected correctly, except when I tried to get the log-in page to pop up. it would but it would never load, and if it did, it was half loaded, plain text on white page, half loaded images, or a blank box with a blue x on the images. I called apple support with no help, the guy was nice and helped me mess with ther setting and we eventually gave up. After I hung up, I was messing with forums and someone wrote to delete the "location" and add a new one, which didn't work the first few times I tried it, but then it did! But then It stopped working an hour later(it logs me out automatically every hour or two, it always did)! I could not log back in. And then the next time I tried it, it took me 10 minutes but i got my log-in page agian it worked! But then it stopped agian! I'm going crazy. I got logged into my optimum wifi agian, upgraded my updates, and no change these past few minutes after the restart, it loaded fairly qucikyl and I logged in without a problem. I'm scared it will go off agian? Any suggestions?? What could be causing this I had no problems until this morning? I did nothing weird last night, I was watching a show and shut down my computer and went to bed? What could have caused this? Any fix?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Feb 1, 2014 11:06 PM

There are no replies.

My Month-old Macbook Pro has trouble with logging into OptimumWiFi/CableWiFi half the time?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.