Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth connection disconnecting randomly with my iPhone 5S

recently my iPhone will randomly loose its bluetooth connection to my car (BMW 7 series) during calls. I have tried updating the firmware of my car. I have tried deleting the car from the phone and the phone from the car and reconnecting.

I suspect it is either a bug in IOS7 or perhaps a faulty phone.

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 2, 2014 9:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2014 6:39 PM

It appears that my problem was a problem with the Bluetooth receiver in my phone. I went to a Genius Bar session and the technician replaced my phone upon hearing my situation. It now appears to be working.

1 reply

Bluetooth connection disconnecting randomly with my iPhone 5S

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.