Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've tried to restore my iphone multiple times and the white bar won't go across

Including last night, I've been sitting at my computer for at least 6 to 7 hours...

Saturday morning, I woke up to a strange icon on my phone when i turned it on. It said i needed to connect my iphone to itunes. I just got my iphone a few weeks ago, and i didn't have any problems up in till now. So I causually went up to my computer, and plugged my charger into the computer, and plugged my charger to the iphone. A message popped up saying my iphone needed to be restored. So I clicked 'restore and upgrade." It was restoring for 2 hours. When it was finally complete, a small white bar apperead. Unfortuantly, even though my phone was plugged in for several hours, it still made no progess. I updated Itunes..I even updated my computer! I tried another computer which has more updated feautures to it, and it still has the same problem. Any suggestions? Greatly appreciated.

iPhone 5c

Posted on Feb 2, 2014 12:53 PM

There are no replies.

I've tried to restore my iphone multiple times and the white bar won't go across

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.