Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant delete a google calendar which is no longer online, but presumably still in the local iCal cache?

I have subscribed google calendars linked to my iCal app, but have deleted one of my calendars. This calendar is no longer visible on the google online calendar view but is still present in iCal. If I make new calendars they all appear in my iCal app, so I know the account is working correctly.

This residual calendar left in my iCal comes up with subscription errors all the time (assuming because it con not be sycronised because it dosent exist)

Likewise when I try and delete it inside iCal.

Would this be a problem where the calendar remains in my iCal local cache? I am assuming that I would have to remove the google account completely and re install the Account fresh.

Thanks in advance for any help 🙂

Marty

Mac Book Pro 13", Mac OS X (10.6.5), 2.66GHZ, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD

Posted on Feb 2, 2014 3:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2014 12:33 PM

Hi,

Have you removed it from iCal's preferences?

Open iCal's Preferences > Accounts tab > select Google account > select Delegation tab > Uncheck showing the calendar if it is listed there.

Best wishes

John M

2 replies

Cant delete a google calendar which is no longer online, but presumably still in the local iCal cache?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.