Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recovering lost files

Alright so here's my situation.. I used to have a bootcamp Windows 7 partition on my MacBook Pro (for school-related purposes) but I deleted it last May because it was taking up way too much room and I no longer needed the Windows programs. Before deleting it, however, I copied all of my past assignments that I wanted to save for portfolio purposes to my Western Digital MyBook for Mac 1TB hard drive. I am POSITIVE they had all been copied to this external and that they were accessible from the Mac side of my computer before I went and deleted the bootcamp partition.. but now that I want them again, I can't find them anywhere on my external. Well, actually, all of the doc files seem to be there, but none of my important audio is (I was in a broadcast journalism program).

So I guess my question is.. Is there any way to recover files off of a deleted bootcamp partition? Or does anyone know how to recover files off a Western Digital MyBook for Mac? I am completely dumbfounded as to where these audio files went..

BTW I am working with Mac OS X version 10.6.8

Posted on Feb 2, 2014 5:04 PM

There are no replies.

Recovering lost files

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.