Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

***!!! iMovie just sits there and does nothing... Will NOT export to camera roll

I just purchased a brand new iPhone 5S and downloaded iMovie. I can edit clips just fine, but when I try to export to the camera roll it does nothing. I can only export to iTunes out of all the options, but that doesn't do anything as far as sharing clips from my phone. I have uninstalled and reinstalled iMovie several times (which clears my projects) and still no luck. I used iMovie on my previous 4s and had no issues. Why does this not work? Is it going to be fixed? By the looks of a quick Google search, I'm not the only one who is ****** that they paid for an "Apple" app, and it doesn't work. Fix this please, or let me know what I'm doing wrong.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 2, 2014 10:11 PM

3 replies

Feb 6, 2014 1:11 AM in response to Dick Gray

Idem on brand new ipad air 16gb, simply does nothing when exporting. Everything else just workshop fine. 50mb mp4 video, adder subtitles. Out of all exporting options only iTunes seems to work, but after reinstalling even that save was lost. So I decided to purchase perfect video.... Guess what... Idem!! General ios problem?? Or am I overlooking things? Am new i-user. Please help.

***!!! iMovie just sits there and does nothing... Will NOT export to camera roll

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.