Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Application No ask to access Calendar and Reminder

Hi every one, I'm facing a strange problem, which is an application is must need to access my Calendars, Reminders can work, like Fantastical and Things.

But when I launch one of this application like Fantastical as an example, normally when any application request to access calendars the system will popup to ask you to let the application access or not, but when I run Fantastical, just nothing happen, then when I try to add some event, the application just popup: No calendar found. 😮

In Security & Privacy - Privacy - Calendars, no any application list there, so that's mean no any application request to access my calendars.

User uploaded file

If I set the default calendar to Outlook, Fantastical works fine...

Another app - Things, if I let Things to access Reminder, com.culturedcode.thingsreminders get crash...

I have contact the appkication support and they cant find any issue about they application. so I think this may be the OS problem.

I use iCloud to sync my Calendar, Contact, Note, Reminder Find My Mac, and they are all works well.

Is anyone can helps me out? or have same strange problem?

PS: other function, like Location Service and Accessibility have some application in this list and I can choose allow or deny.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Feb 3, 2014 2:30 AM

There are no replies.

Application No ask to access Calendar and Reminder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.