Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple symbols font

Where can I find the Apple Symbols font? I need specific characters from this font for a layout.

Mac Pro, OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Feb 3, 2014 7:51 AM

11 replies

Feb 3, 2014 12:38 PM in response to macbig

Thanks. It show up in the font list under all the Chinese junk (everything's there but Klingon - I'll be more careful with my next install).

I think I'm looking for somethign else. Apple used to include its own dingbats font with the standard install. Does anyone remember the name of it?

Feb 3, 2014 1:02 PM in response to T_Y

Webdings, Wingdings, Wingdings2 and Wingdings3 were also part of OS 9. But there were 105 fonts included with OS 9, and the symbol you're looking for could be in any one of them in the extended characters set.

Any possibility you could post a picture of the character you're looking for? Use the camera icon to post an image.

apple symbols font

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.