Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Chrome Chinese Typing Issue

I have been using chrome along while ago but this problem came about a week ago and i cant find any ways to fix it.

Whenever i type Chinese into the search tap in chrome, the first letter i type comes with options for the chinese letter which is what i wanted, say... if i type like Q R, it comes up with options for me to choose the word. This only happens for the first letter and after that, the options are gone.. I dont know if it is hidden or what but it only happens when i use "Quick" chinese input and only happens in the search bar of google chrome. It wasnt like this before and this problem came up. I couldnt find any ways to fix it, please help. Is very difficult for me to type and work after this problem appeared. 😢

HELP!! Thanks

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1), Chrome is up to date v32

Posted on Feb 3, 2014 9:12 AM

1 reply

Chrome Chinese Typing Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.