Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i find my ipod touch that has been stolen

how do i find my ipod touch that has been stolen and it is not hooked up to wifi so i can locate it on the map so i can take a cop and get it back

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Feb 3, 2014 10:50 AM

1 reply

Feb 3, 2014 10:58 AM in response to wesley90

lost/stolen

No app is required.

- If you previously turned on FIndMyiPod on the iPod in Settings>iCloud and wifi is on and connected go to iCloud: Find My iPhone, sign in and go to FIndMyiPhone. If the iPod has been restored it will never show up.

iCloud: Find My iPhone

- You can also wipe/erase the iPod and have the iPod play a sound via iCloud.

- If not shown, then you will have to use the old fashioned way, like if you lost a wallet or purse.
- Change the passwords for all accounts used on the iPod and report to police. The plocie will dolittle except if they recover it they can return it to you.

- There is no way to prevent someone from restoring the iPod (it erases it) using it unless you had iOS 7 on the device. With iOS 7, one has to enter the Apple ID and password to restore the device.

- Apple will do nothing without a court order

Reporting a lost or stolen Apple product

- iOS: How to find the serial number, IMEI, MEID, CDN, and ICCID number

how do i find my ipod touch that has been stolen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.