Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've been using garageband for a couple of months, and recently updated after being prompted, now I cant play any of my songs because I no longer have the instruments. Anyone else had this problem?

I've been using garageband for a couple of months, and recently updated after being prompted, now I cant play any of my songs because I no longer have the instruments. Anyone else had this problem?

GarageBand (iPad), iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 3, 2014 10:55 AM

1 reply

Feb 3, 2014 11:19 AM in response to Mc DJ

Have you downloaded the additional content to restore the previous instruments? You can get the in-app purchase for free, if you previously bought GarageBand: See this document:

Expanding GarageBand for iOS 2.0 content with an in-app purchase

If you previously purchased an earlier version of GarageBand for iOS, you will get the In-App Purchase content for free. To restore your purchase, you may need to tap Already Purchased when you see the in-app purchase in GarageBand.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.