Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad compatability with Samsung S4 phone?

Is there a way to transfer (and maintain) my ipad calendar information to my Samsung S4 phone?

iPad, iOS 6

Posted on Feb 3, 2014 12:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2014 12:32 PM

Yes. I am able to do so with my iPad and GS3

You need an App called" SmoothSync for Cloud calendar" available in the playstore.

This allows you to add your iCloud account to the GS4 in settings. This will allow you to enter information on the calendar in either device and they can sync back and forth.

You may wand to add "Calendar Snooze" so you get alarms for events

I use dropbox for a lot of things including my Password encryption storage. I use Enpass, which is a purchased App on Google play and App store.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2014 12:32 PM in response to spiceyone

Yes. I am able to do so with my iPad and GS3

You need an App called" SmoothSync for Cloud calendar" available in the playstore.

This allows you to add your iCloud account to the GS4 in settings. This will allow you to enter information on the calendar in either device and they can sync back and forth.

You may wand to add "Calendar Snooze" so you get alarms for events

I use dropbox for a lot of things including my Password encryption storage. I use Enpass, which is a purchased App on Google play and App store.

iPad compatability with Samsung S4 phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.