Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

compose and send email on ipod touch issue

I have upgraded to iOS 6.1.5 for my Ipod Touch Model MC544LL/A

and now since the software upgrade I can only Recieve Emails and the options to SEND or COMPOSE email is not showing up on my iPod Touch screen and I have not found any way to reestablish this option to have a SEND OR COMPOSE BUTTON on Scree or to Swipe an email received and REPLY.to sender.

PLEASE HELP !

I use GMail and Yahoo and Hotmail and Private Label email account and none of them are working now when all worked before.

thanks

iPod touch, Windows Vista

Posted on Feb 3, 2014 2:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2014 2:48 PM

Are you using the Mail app ont her iPod?

Have you looked at chapter 123 of the manual for how to send mail?

http://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1657/en_US/ipod_touch_ios6_user_gui de.pdf

4 replies

Sep 4, 2015 9:45 AM in response to ahfurman

ahfurman did you notice that the post is over 1 1/2 years old? I do not think the poster is still waiting.

Also, your post did not include a link to any site

ahfurman wrote:

The site given below has more information than one can possibly stand. Hundreds of pages. On page 65 you will be shown the icon, pencil on pad, in the lower right hand corner which allows you to compose.

compose and send email on ipod touch issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.