Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

bootcamp remote wipe support

It would be great if Bootcamp added support for the "Find My iPhone" features while in windows.

Or at the very least, when the remote erase is triggered, it should include the Windows Bootcamp partition of the drive as well.

This isn’t a “windows vs apple OS” debate. So don’t embarrass yourself trying to preach why someone shouldn’t use windows on their mac.

Posted on Feb 3, 2014 4:16 PM

1 reply

Feb 4, 2014 9:03 AM in response to kilgrey

judging from time machines lack of support for the windows partition and the trackpad gestures support in bootcamp vs. osx then I would not hold my breath for more new windows embranced support

but by all means let apple know how you feel (this being a user helping user forum would make it a horrible place to try to give them advice as it would require them to sort all "how do you make my mouse buttons switch place" type of questions

http://www.apple.com/feedback/

but my spidersense say with the limited macs which get win8 support and still no win8.1 support windows is no priority

bootcamp remote wipe support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.