Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What should I do from here?

So I have an iPhone 5c in white. It goes from pocket to hand day to day in case. No falls, no nothing. However I have had 3 replacements all for the same flaw. The bottom corner of the screen clicks and creaks and you can see and feel it move around in its housing. Literally 3 iPhones all do the same thing within 24 hrs to a weeks time. So unsatisfied with the back and forth to the Apple store just to have the same issue once again I speak to Apple and a Senior Advisor. All helpful to begin but the result is total nonsense. So according to "engineering" the iPhone flexes for some unknown reason and me putting the phone in my pocket or exerting any type of pressure to the screen causes it. So basically I can't use my phone like a normal person because the build quality won't allow it. All they offer is a screen reset which is going to result in the same creak if I use any pressure. For a $500+ phone I think I should put it in my pocket and not worry it's gonna make my phone feel cheap. I'm not sure where to go from here, any ideas

iPhone 5c

Posted on Feb 3, 2014 6:50 PM

1 reply

What should I do from here?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.