Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In a hilton hotel and the honors internet is recognized by my apple tv but it doesn't ask for the password. It says it's connected but it won't bring up iTunes because it's not really connected. help!

I'm in a Hampton Inn trying to connect my apple tv to the wifi. Apple TV recognizes and says it's connected but doesn't ask for the password and is not actually connected because it can't download Itunes. How can I get the Apple TV to ask for a password. I noticed another wifi connection from someone in another room and when I clicked on that the Apple TV asked for the password, but doesn't for the hhonors wifi. Anyone know what to do?

Apple TV (3rd generation)

Posted on Feb 3, 2014 9:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2014 10:07 PM

If the hotel network requires a web login you won't be able to connect in the same way. Contact someone at the hotel.

2 replies

In a hilton hotel and the honors internet is recognized by my apple tv but it doesn't ask for the password. It says it's connected but it won't bring up iTunes because it's not really connected. help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.