Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
For more information on this, take a look at:
Where are my iTunes files located?
iTunes: Finding lost media and downloads
- If the missing media is on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod (and you purchased the media from the iTunes Store), you can transfer the media back to your computer using iTunes.
- If the missing media is on another computer, you can transfer your iTunes media between authorized computers on your local network using the Home Sharing feature in iTunes.
- If the missing media is an app, song, album, music video, or book, you may be able to download it again free of charge.
- Learn how to restore from a backup on an external hard drive. Use these steps only if you backed up to an external drive.
- Learn how to restore from a time machine backup.
If a backup isn't available, your media may be lost and you may need to purchase replacements.
Best of luck,