Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why are my earpods only working on one side while i just opened the package?

Hi, I just have a question about these earpods. So I bought my new Iphone 5 almost 2 months ago and they were shipped with the earpods and all the usual accessories so I thought it was fine. But I already had other headphones that worked great so I decided to save my earpods an use my regular headphones. So like an hour ago my normal headphones broke and I thought lets try my earpods. I plugged them into my laptop but I only heard the music out of 1 earpod, the left one. I thought maybe there's something wrong with my computer and I tried them in my Iphone but it stayed the same. So I was like is this normal and i searched for a review on them and I found out that it wasn't. Is it possible to recieve new ones or do I have to buy new ones? Again I just opened the package and I've never touched them or anything before.

Posted on Feb 4, 2014 9:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2014 1:53 PM

The iPhone has 12 months warranty and that also covers all the "bits" in the box

Take them to an Apple Store genius Bar (with your iPhone )

3 replies

Why are my earpods only working on one side while i just opened the package?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.