Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I tried to restore my daughters ipod and it has a download on the itunes. I tried to open the download and that did not work. Her ipod is still disabled after the 5 hour download. What should I do now? Thank you. Sam

My daughters iPod is now disabled because of my youngest daughter trying to get on it while away. I tried to restore it as per instructions via support site. It took 5 hours to do the download. I left it over night and in the morning I found the iPod still disabled. I have a download on iTunes so I tried to click on that and it won't open. I have to admit, I am not a computer wizz here. Could someone possible direct me to what I should do now? Thank you.

iPod touch, 16g

Posted on Feb 4, 2014 10:34 AM

There are no replies.

I tried to restore my daughters ipod and it has a download on the itunes. I tried to open the download and that did not work. Her ipod is still disabled after the 5 hour download. What should I do now? Thank you. Sam

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.