Skip navigation

iTunes store has not deleted old rental films

78 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 4, 2014 1:20 PM by zelous RSS
veganwitch Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Feb 4, 2014 1:13 PM

My husband has been trying to download a couple of movie rentals from the iTunes store onto our iPad. He keeps getting  download errors saying that we don't have enough storage space, despite dumping almost everything we've got on it. We have NO movies or TV shows on it, and yet iTunes is showing 6Gb worth of video in the status bar. I investigated with iExplorer and can see two movies that we rented from the iTunes store and watched weeks and weeks ago. They are no longer accessible through the iPad and without iExplorer I would not have even known they were there.

I know I can re-set to factory settings, but if I do I will lose two rented movies that I don't have room to download. Any ideas how I can delete the old films to make room for new ones? Many thanks.

iPad, iOS 7.0.4

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.