Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

URGENT : songs wont delete on phone but not on computer

For ages i've been so annoyed with icloud I actually considered changing phones completely.

I had songs from years ago on my ipod touch, I deleted these songs completely from both my laptop and ipod.. since the new ios7 update the songs have appeared in my library, i've never downloaded icloud in my life I delete the songs but they don't remove from my library the come up with an icloud download button and I can't get rid of it!!!!

Seeing as i've never downloaded icloud ever it is not on my icloud account, i signed into itunes on the laptop and it is nowhere to be found I went onto the store and clicked the purchased button to hide them but as you can guess they are not on there either, its really getting on my nerves and its embarrassing as its Hannah Montanna songs from when I was about 10 years old!!!

I really hope somebody can help otherwise I will end up flushing the phone down the toilet

p.s sorry, its really annoying me now lol

THANKYOU 🙂

iPhone 4, iOS 7, ICLOUND

Posted on Feb 4, 2014 1:25 PM

1 reply

Feb 4, 2014 8:06 PM in response to Kaylamccarthyxo

iCloud is not iTunes Match. The two services are not the same and one does not require the other. What you are seeing is a service that Apple calls iTunes in the Cloud. To hide the purchases from the iTunes Store on the iOS device go to Settings > Music and set "show all music" to OFF (not green). This will hide the tracks. You might also want to hide the purchases in your iTunes Store account. See this Apple KB article for more information: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4919

URGENT : songs wont delete on phone but not on computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.