Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Same game but separate game data on iphone and mac?

As my username suggests I need help haha!

Basically, I might be getting a mac (don't know what one as it is a gift) and I have had my iphone 4 since it was released. I have games such as Stardom: Hollywood on there and wondered is it possible to start a seperate game on the mac without it wiping my current game data on my iphone if I sync it?

Also how would I go about putting my backup from my windows XP laptop onto the mac without losing any data/making a mess of it haha!

Many thanks

Kate

iTunes-OTHER, Windows XP

Posted on Feb 4, 2014 1:45 PM

1 reply

Feb 5, 2014 11:28 AM in response to Kate Needs Help

As to whether your games you should probably ask the maker of the particular software how to do what you want, but it should certainly be possible.

Moving data over from your XP machine can be done using the Migration Assistant on your new Mac and an applications called Windows Migration Assistant which you can get from Apple by download. See this Apple article on how to do it.

Welcome to the Mac world and best of luck.

Same game but separate game data on iphone and mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.