Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is Itunes not recognizing my devices??

I updated my Itunes two days ago to . Now my itunes will not recognize my Ipad or Iphone 5. I have iOS 7.0.4.

I have Windows 8. My computer is a Dell. It is about six months old. I have two different cables, and tried both. It will import my photos, so I know my computer is seeing the two devices, but nothing beyond that. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling itunes. I have shut down and restarted multiple times. I checked and I do not have a driver issue on my computer. Everything worked just fine before I did the update....

I have tried everything I can think of. I tried to Bluetooth versus using the cord, but for some reason I am unable to do that so that is not an option.

HELP!!!

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 4, 2014 2:16 PM

1 reply

Feb 6, 2014 11:51 AM in response to Angiinkc

Hello, Angiinkc.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

If your device is not recognized by iTunes, I would recommend the steps in the article below. Start with the section labeled Verify that the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver is installed > For Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 > Update the Apple Mobile Device Driver.

iOS: Device not recognized in iTunes for Windows

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1538

Cheers,

Jason H.

Why is Itunes not recognizing my devices??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.