Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Well, I have my ipad mini and i played with it for like an hour studying (i have zaggkeys folio) and i put it down for 10 minutes. I take it back up and it completely does not work at all. I tried charging, leaving it alone, warming it up (it was cold),-

, I have my ipad mini and i played with it for like an hour studying (i have zaggkeys folio) and i put it down for 10 minutes. I take it back up and it completely does not work at all. I tried charging, leaving it alone, warming it up (it was cold), and pressing buttons. It just does not work. I really need help because my iPad min is really a big help in my life. It has all my stuff on it and i need it. I do not want to go to apple because it will cost beyond much money. Is there anything i can do?

Posted on Feb 4, 2014 5:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2014 5:54 PM

Try reset iPad

Hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears

Note: Data will not be affected.

4 replies

Well, I have my ipad mini and i played with it for like an hour studying (i have zaggkeys folio) and i put it down for 10 minutes. I take it back up and it completely does not work at all. I tried charging, leaving it alone, warming it up (it was cold),-

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.