Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

since july of 2013, i lost my Apple ID password. i follow all the instruction to reset it. but still no luck until now. can somebody advise pls?

this happen on my iphone5 since 11th of July 2013. i try to use other ID. it works. but the old one keep pop up on the screen. it's so awsome. can somebody pls give me a hand to solve this problem pls.... thanks alot

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 5, 2014 9:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2014 9:23 AM

These are the instructions ,there is no other way

http://www.apple.com/support/appleid/

3 replies

Sep 24, 2014 7:09 AM in response to yh.saw

I no longer have access to my Primary email address so I can't change the password on iCloud or on my iPhone. The secondary email address have also been changed as I have been with Apple from day one and Apple 3. I can't format the phone I can back it up to new ITunes ID but can't restore it. Here we are now back to the original ID and password problem . How do I get rid of the old ID and Password ? Change to Samsung ?

since july of 2013, i lost my Apple ID password. i follow all the instruction to reset it. but still no luck until now. can somebody advise pls?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.