Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

***Please HELP*** MainStage freezes when opening concert. Load bar says 'Playback'

Please, please help! This is incredibly urgent, I have a gig TOMORROW which relies on mainstage and I was too stupid to set up a back-up drive!!!

Essentially, when I try to open my mainstage concert (which has been working fine up until this point), the loading bar freezes when Mainstage (version 2.2.2) tries to open Playback.

I've deleted the Application Saved State file to see if that would do anything but it hasn't helped.

Please, if you have any ideas, please help me out!!!!

MainStage, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1), MainStage 2.2.2

Posted on Feb 5, 2014 10:40 AM

4 replies

Feb 7, 2014 6:42 AM in response to Blueberry

Hi Blueberry,

Thanks for the response. This didn't make a difference. I think the issue is with the Playback plugin, as opposed to MainStage itself.

I've rebuilt the Concert from the ground up, so that I could do the gig, but it would be amazing if you could think of anything that could identify/solve the problem...

***Please HELP*** MainStage freezes when opening concert. Load bar says 'Playback'

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.