Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 4S won't sync with my macbook pro version 10.9.1

I got my Macbook for christmas (2013) and my iphone 4s (2011). When I plug my iphone into my old macbook (2007) it works fine but when I try plugging it into my new macbook (2013) it keeps dinging until I unplug it from computer. Sometimes an error message will pop up in iTunes. It won't sync at all. I haven't backed up my iPhone lately and I'm afraid I'll lose a lot of recent stuff. My old macbook was too slow to handle all my data and photos from my iphone.

Help me please!

Posted on Feb 5, 2014 11:44 AM

1 reply

Mar 11, 2014 9:05 PM in response to abulicious28

I wish I had a solution. I have a 4S. It synced fine with my PC, but now I have a Macbook Air and when I try to sync it simply flashes "Trust Computer?" on and off. I have tried rebooting, resetting, etc. Nothing works. I am really surprised that Apple has not been able to address this, as I have found other discussions of the same problem back to 2012.

My iPhone 4S won't sync with my macbook pro version 10.9.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.