Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to unload my iPhoto library from other computer's Time Machine backup?

A couple of months ago we could tell my Macbook Pro was biting the dust (bum HD) so I made sure to back it up via Time Machine onto an external hard drive. The HD then crashed and we purchased a Mac Mini in the meantime. I partitioned the external hard drive and started backing up the Mac Mini on the external. I manually pulled a few files out of the Macbook Pro backup with success, but trying to unload the iPhoto Library has been unsuccessful.

When I enter Time Machine, it only gives me options for the Mac Mini backup and I'm unable to select anything remotely related to the Macbook Pro backup. However, all of my personal photos are locking inside the iPhoto Library and I'd like to take them out! We have a wedding coming up shortly and, well, we need the classic slideshow.. I've searched many threads and tried their suggestions, but nothing is working. Please help!

iPhoto '11, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 5, 2014 12:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2014 12:18 PM

That does not in=volve iPhoto in any way - you need Time Machine experts -post in the forum for your OS

LN

3 replies

How to unload my iPhoto library from other computer's Time Machine backup?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.