Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete and save photos from photo stream ?

Photo stream is taking up too much space on my iPhone. I would like to save these images to my imac and delete them from my iPhone. How can u do this?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.3, Verizon, 16GB

Posted on Feb 5, 2014 4:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2014 2:10 PM

You can connect your iPhone to your Mac with its USB cable, launch iPhoto and import all of the photos on your iPhone into the iPhoto library. Then you can have iPhoto delete all of the photos from the iPhone.

Also if you setup your iPhoto library on the Mac as shown in this screenshot it will automatically download and import any photo taken with your iPhone.

Of course your Mac must be running 10.8.4 or later and be signed into the same iCloud account as your iPhone is.

OT

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2014 2:10 PM in response to NJAnalyst

You can connect your iPhone to your Mac with its USB cable, launch iPhoto and import all of the photos on your iPhone into the iPhoto library. Then you can have iPhoto delete all of the photos from the iPhone.

Also if you setup your iPhoto library on the Mac as shown in this screenshot it will automatically download and import any photo taken with your iPhone.

Of course your Mac must be running 10.8.4 or later and be signed into the same iCloud account as your iPhone is.

OT

How do I delete and save photos from photo stream ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.